Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kay (Rothweiler) Jaz class of 72




My mentors are those who help me to be authentic and show me how to get me out of my own way to the good stuff that's right there bubbling under the surface. They remind me we all have cracks. There's no place to get to before I begin. I start from here, now.
"There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." - Pablo Picasso
"We all have ability. The difference is how we use it." - Stevie Wonder
"Acting doesn't have anything to do with listening to the words. We never really listen, in general conversation, to what the other person is saying. We listen to what they mean. And what they mean is often quite apart from the words. When you see a scene between two actors that goes really well you can be sure they're not listening to each other -- they're feeling what the other person is trying to get at. Know what I mean?" - Jack Lemmon
"Kay understands what it is to truly live authentically in the work and knows how to bring her students to that experience." Steven Anderson - LA Actor, Coach, Director


Visit Kay (Rothweiler) Jaz on her site at http://www.wakeupyour/work.com or contact Kay@wakeupyourwork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment