Friday, March 19, 2010

Dan Raley Roosevelt class 72

Dan Raley March 19, 2010 at 5:46pm
Subject: books
Carl,

1) I have a book in book stores and on http://www.facebook.com/l/69f77;Amazon.com, entitled "Tideflats to Tomorrow: The Story of Seattle's SoDo," produced by Seattle's Fairgreens Publishing;

2) I have a book in production, entitled "Pitchers of Beer: The Story of the Seattle Rainiers," to be released in 9 or 10 months by University of Nebraska Press;

3) I have a third book in progress, a biography of NBA player Brandon Roy, tentatively entitled "The Trail Blazer." I'm seeking a bigger publisher for this one, but haven't finished or contracted this book yet.

Meanwhile, I work as an editor in Atlanta. Paying for two college educations for my daughters has put me into writing overdrive. ... Thanks for your interest.

Dan Raley

No comments:

Post a Comment